About Our Complex Bankruptcy Practice
While you might understand the basics of filing for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Maryland, the reality is much more complex. Steiner Law Group, LLC offers guidance throughout the bankruptcy process for both straightforward and complex cases.
Experience with Complex Bankruptcy Cases
At Steiner Law Group, our reputation is built around our unique ability to help individuals and businesses with complex challenges file bankruptcy and work around any hurdles. Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies are viable options for many people, and we can untangle your financial situation and determine what the best path forward is for you.
What Can Create a Complex Bankruptcy?
- A great number of debts
- Low income
- When a lawsuit has been filed by a creditor
- One spouse filing bankruptcy and the other not filing
- Inability to repay debts under existing interest rates or repayment schedules
- When someone seeking to file bankruptcy exaggerated income to obtain a loan
- When someone seeking to file bankruptcy has multiple businesses or variable income
- When a pending divorce is involved
Work with a Partner Who Understands Complex Bankruptcies in Maryland
Steiner Law Group is experienced with complex bankruptcies in Maryland. If you aren’t sure what the best path forward is for you, please contact us today.
Don't take chances with your second chance. Speak to one of our experienced Bankruptcy Attorneys today.
What is Your Debt Amount?
Bankruptcy is a legal lifeline for people and businesses struggling with debt through a complex court process that can reduce or eliminate certain kinds of debt.