Juda Gabaie, Esquire
Pikesville, MD Office
115 Sudbrook Lane
Baltimore, MD 21208
Juda Gabaie Esq. has dedicated his career in representing clients nationwide to resolve tax disputes before the Internal Revenue Service and the state taxing agencies. As a dedicated IRS & State tax defense attorney, he has saved his clients millions of dollars in back taxes and allowed his clients the peace of mind to move forward in life. Juda represents individual taxpayers and multi-million dollar companies before IRS and the state tax agencies.
He has successfully settled millions in back taxes for his clients and has represented clients before the US Tax Court, Maryland Tax Court, and Comptroller of MD hearing compliance. As an adjunct professor, Juda has taught Low Income Taxpayer Clinic and supervised student attorneys representing low-income taxpayers.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Maryland School of Law.
- Certificate in Business, University of Maryland School of Law.
- B.S. Honors, Business & Accounting, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
- Admitted to United States Tax Court.
- Admitted to Maryland Tax Court
- Admitted to Maryland Court of Appeals.
- Adjunct Professor at University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law.